MACHINE REPAIR SERVICE
We offer MACHINE REPAIR SERVICE to Bernina machines only at this time. At this time we are unable to service machines older than 10 years.
We offer warranty work on all machines purchased in our store (you must be an original owner or have a proof of purchase from the previous owner).
We provide annual maintenance to all Bernina and bernette machines, as well as embroidery units.
How to get your machine ready for a spa day:
- Remove the needle
- Bring the type of thread you usually use
- Bring power cable and foot pedal
- Bring embroidery unit if applicable
- Anticipate 30 minutes "Booking-In" time as we will run some tests when you will be dropping your machine off
- It will take 2-3 weeks for the machine service
- If parts are needed to be replaced, we will call you with the cost ahead of time.
What to do before bringing your machine in for a machine repair:
- Replace your needle and ensure proper insertion.
- Unthread your machine and re-thread following your owner's manual
- Check around the bobbin area and between the tension plates to see if a piece of thread or lint is caught