LONG ARM QUILTING SERVICES
Finished your quilt? Let us long arm quilt it for you. Larie Grills, our long arm quilter, offers LONG ARM EDGE-TOEDGE QUILTING SERVICES.
For custom free motion quilting, please contact Deanna Gaudaur who offers highly customized quilting.
Have your quilt ready for long arm quilting:
- Press to make sure all the seams are flat and your quilt lays flat
- Clip all threads and remove, even from underneath as they may show through after quilting
- Make sure there are no holes or broken seams. You can hold it up to a light to check
- Square up and trim the quilt top to its final size-measure across the middles first from side to side and top to bottom, then check the outer edges.
- Stay Stitch ⅛” all around the outside edge of your quilt top. This will ensure that all seams at the edge will stay stitched and helps to find any loose threads.
- If the backing is 44", please piece it before bringing it in. There will be extra charge for us to piece it.
- Press backing pieced fabric seams open to help it to lie flat
- Add extra 6 inches all around the quilt top of backing fabric.
Thread and batting are extra. We recommend using Glide thread for long arm quilting
In addition, we offer Long Arm machine rentals and private lessons with Larie Grills.