Yvette Chilcott- CLASS - Second Steps in Quilting; October 7th, 10 am - 4 pm
Yvette Chilcott- CLASS - Second Steps in Quilting; October 7th, 10 am - 4 pm is a hands-on class where you'll create a couple of samplers of various quilting methods, using both a walking foot and free motion quilting.
So, you made your quilt top, now what? Layer and quilt it, that's what. This is a hands-on class where you'll create a couple of samplers of various quilting methods, using both a
walking foot and free motion quilting. Binding will be discussed.
- Sewing machine in good working condition with extra bobbins
- Needles for your sewing machine, Quilting size 90/14, and/or Topstitch 90/14 and/or Embroidery 90/14
- Walking foot for your sewing machine with guide if you have one.
- Free-motion foot for your sewing machine
- Extension table for your sewing machine (optional)
- Assorted threads, 40, 50 and/or 60 weight in cotton or rayon
- Thread for your bobbin(s)
- Fabric pen or fine chalk
- Small ruler for drawing lines
- Thread snips
- Stitch ripper
- Safety pins for basting
Refunds and cancellations:
Because of the nature of classes and paying teachers either flat fee or per minimum, we are unable to refund a class purchase. You can send a substitute in your stead if you cannot attend.
We reserve the right to cancel the class in the following circumstances:
- School buses are cancelled due to roads being unsafe
- The teacher has cancelled due to medical emergency
- The store is experiencing natural disasters, floods, death, etc.
If the store cancels the class, you will automatically enroll into the next available make up date class. We will refund the class fee on a case per case basis.
Purchasing this class means that you agree to these terms, thank you!