Yvette Chilcott - CLASS - Quilt As You Go Placemats, September 7th, 5PM - 8PM
Yvette Chilcott - CLASS - Quilt As You Go Placemats, September 7th, 5PM - 8PM. Yvette will teach you how to turn your favorite 2 1/2-inch strip roll into a coordinating placemat and table runner set using the Quilt-As-You-Go Placemat pattern by Quilt Addicts Anonymous.
Follow Yvette as she walks you through sewing the strips together on top of the batting and backing, so when you piece your strips, you are also quilting.
Choose a too pretty to cut up fabric for the backing and fussy cut it to create a double-sided placemat to use a big print in all its glory and cut down on laundry!
Supply List: (Four 12” x 16” placemats and 12” x 72” runner)
- 1 x Jelly Roll of Forty 2 1⁄2-inch strips
- 2 to 2 1/2 meters of backing fabric (depends on how large your repeat is)
- Batting pieces, four 13” x 17” pieces for placemats and one 13” x 74” (can be pieced)
- Thread, coordinating sewing thread for needle and bobbin (bobbin thread should match backing fabric)
- “Quilting” sewing machine needles
- Rotary cutter
- 24” ruler
- Flat pins
Refunds and cancellations:
Because of the nature of classes and paying teachers either flat fee or per minimum, we are unable to refund a class purchase. You can send a substitute in your stead if you cannot attend.
We reserve the right to cancel the class in the following circumstances:
- School buses are cancelled due to roads being unsafe
- The teacher has cancelled due to medical emergency
- The store is experiencing natural disasters, floods, death, etc.
If the store cancels the class, you will automatically enroll into the next available make up date class. We will refund the class fee on a case per case basis.
Purchasing this class means that you agree to these terms, thank you!